Built by William B. Stocks Limited in 1938. Not true a locomotive builder, Stocks amalgamated two very much older machines to create LLWYNON.
The engine operated sporadically on the Heatherfield Light Railway until the line was closed in 1965. It was offered to the trust at Candlebridge and moved to Boot Lane the same year.
Cylinders – 6″ x 12″
Driving wheels – 24″ (dia)
Boiler pressure – 140 psi
Tractive effort – 1890lbs (@75%bp)
Operational status –
not in service (awaiting overhaul)