The Rolling Stock

 

All the rolling stock on the railway comes from other railways or has been purpose-built in the Tramway’s workshops at Boot Lane.

One of two Cleminson coaches, built for the Door Valley Tramway in 1882.
Both were purchased by the Candlebridge Tramway in 1888.
Saloon No 12, built in 1897
Acquired from the Stackton Tressel Light Railway in 1965