Built by the Slough Trading Estate in 1957, the locomotive was surplus to requirements by 1965 and donated to the Candlebridge Tramway Association in the same year.
Arriving at Boot Lane days after PEPPERMINT, the engine was named SLOUGH at the request of the donors.
It is a powerful machine and sees regular use with service trains and the Pt. Way, Maintenance Dept. Critical to the early Tramway’s survival, it was often the only working engine in the 1960s & 70s.
Current operational status – In service
Information about the model can be found here