Built as one of a pair by the Hunslet Engine Company for the Door Valley Quarry Company in 1895.
On the closure of the Quarries in 1965, both engines, still in working condition, were donated to the Association.
The last in a class of six Hunslet saddle-tanks, they were built with tenders at the request of the Door Valley Quarry Company. The Ffestiniog Railway replicated this addition on their Penryhn Hunslets.
Current operational status – In service
Information about the model can be found here