LINDA

 

Built by the Hunslet Engine Company in 1897 for the Piddington Quarry Company, it was acquired by the Allied Marine & Locomotive Company after WWI; who then sold it on to Sir Francis Butler in 1923.

The locomotive is the same design as JACQUELINE, but with the addition of a tender built in 1911.

Current operational status – Not in service, undergoing overhaul

Information about the model can be found here


LINDA