FUSILIER

 

Built as one of a pair by the Hunslet Engine Company in 1895 for the Door Valley Quarry Company.
On the closure of the quarries in 1965, YEOMAN & FUSILIER were donated to the Candlebridge Tramway Trust.
On arrival at Candlebridge, YEOMAN & FUSILIER became the primary motive power during the 60s, 70s & 80s.

Current status – in service


FUSILIER