BUTLER

 

Built by John Fowler in 1936 as one of the “Peldon” class, for the Slough Trading Estate Company, who operated a short narrow-gauge feeder railway.
With the closure of the Slough Trading Estate narrow-gauge line in 1967, the Fowler was donated to the Trust and given the name BUTLER on its arrival at Candlebridge.
A powerful & reliable locomotive, BUTLER provides the tramway with a diesel locomotive that, when necessary, is capable of working passenger service trains.

Current status – in service


BUTLER