A standard-gauge vertical boilered 0-4-0 built N. Arthur & Sons in 1882, BERYL operated the Tramway until her failure forced the closure of the railway in 1888.
Following the closure of the Tramway in 1888, she was retired to the shed at Folly Mil. When Ernest Butler purchased the Mill & Tramway, he had no use for the BERYL and left her where she stood!
In 1988, Folly Mill was converted to a museum and BERYL now holds pride of place among the exhibits.
Current status – not in service, on permanent display at Folly Mill